In times of crisis, we are by your side from start to finish. Our end-to-end solutions unite comprehensive strategy and implementation of services through experienced Pinkerton agents. We tailor our scalable services to match your unique needs, ranging from immediate incident response to a fully dedicated program.
Don't sacrifice business continuity and operations in times of crisis. It is crucial to partner with an experienced, client-focused comprehensive risk management provider when facing an imminent or active threat of a natural disaster, civil unrest, or workplace violence situation. Pinkerton represents a quick-to-act and reliable firm with a trusted network of resources to keep your employees and organization safe.
About Pinkerton response solutions
We can help navigate your organization through unexpected events by providing rapid response when and where you need it. Our response team works with you to deploy the right tactical services based on the type of incident. Because we maintain a global network of offices and resources, we can handle incidents in many of the world’s hot zones. Our team includes local personnel who know the language and infrastructure, enabling us to mitigate risks and assist rapidly when necessary.
We don’t just respond to incidents — we can also assist you with building internal capabilities for business continuity planning and disaster recovery that is scalable on a global level before and after incidents. With our crisis management solutions, we provide guidance so your business can limit losses and recover quickly.
Key elements of Pinkerton’s response services
Natural disaster response
- Full range of disaster recovery solutions
- Swift security services delivered to remote locations throughout the world
- Emergency response protection and technical assistance
- Identify threats and develop contingency plans before threats arise
- Tailored research and threat analysis of event and event location
- Provide detailed action plans for security, logistics, and more
- Live monitoring of designated areas
High value assets
- Mitigate supply chain risks
- Anticipate threats, critical events, and regulatory changes
Workforce disruption support
- Protection for executive, asset, or site
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measure (TSCM) sweeps
- Coordination with client labor counsel