Security Operations Coordinator
Munich, Bavaria - Germany
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Operations Coordinator, based in Munich, plays a pivotal role in providing operational support and project management assistance for the successful implementation of the client's physical security program within Germany and parts of Eastern Europe. This on-site position is tailor-made for an enthusiastic and motivated junior professional eager to develop expertise in operations and project management. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a keen ability to maintain focus, align with duties and priorities, and excel in a relaxed work environment. The role ensures that Site Leads and security teams deliver services effectively in adherence to organizational standards and regional leadership expectations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Routinely measure and assess the proficiency and effectiveness of physical security staff to ensure they are meeting vendor and client expectations.
- Serve as the lead coordinator for physical security response to business disruptions and crisis management.
- Partner with cross functional teams and the security leadership team to prepare for, respond to, and recover from all incidents and crisis events that may impact organization.
- Maintain effective liaison with local agencies, including law enforcement, fire and medical.
- Assist with operational development including consulting to owning projects based on individual capability.
- Partner and collaborate with internal partners on strategically aligned projects and initiatives.
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and monitoring of security practices.
- Review and update existing documentation on a routine basis, identifying areas to improve efficiency, and align regional procedures with global standards.
- Assist in the development of programs and training initiatives for security teams to enhance operational capability and service delivery.
- Foster collaboration with site security providers and facility managers.
- Regularly conduct training and exercises with internal and external partners to ensure procedures, escalation guidelines, and personnel competency are assessed and reviewed Assist in conducting risk/threat reviews and resolving related problems.
- Support the establishment of a crisis incident network across the organization.
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource for the client's Global and Regional Security teams.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and 3 or more years of corporate security management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Previous experience in operations or project management is a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and German.
- Able to embrace change and leverage short and long-term business opportunities.
- Serve as a supportive, collaborative, and innovative team member.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, ambiguous, and complex environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to appropriately define, prioritize, recommend, and resolve problems.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and to execute tasks and priorities that bring value to the organization.
- Computer skills; Standard software packages. Additional programming and software knowledge a plus.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- This is an on-site position.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- International travel (involving several nights staying away from home) in the performance of duties may be required.
- On-call response to emergencies and incidents at all hours, as needed.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.