Regional Strategic Account Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Regional Strategic Account Manager (RSAM), assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, will coordinate the service delivery functions across APAC including on-going client relationship management, financial management, business acumen, operational excellence, employee guidance, and administrative oversight. The RSAM partners with the Global Account Director (GAD) and designated client representatives to ensure that the client's expectations and needs are met in a timely and efficient manner as described in the contract.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as a key point of contact for the client and Pinkerton employees to ensure the delivery of high-quality service for the assigned region.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards.
- Assist GAD or other regional team member with on-going client service needs.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Communicate employee performance concerns and/or project status updates to all interested parties.
- Manage account performance and KPIs including regular review of evolving client needs and industry trends to improve future results and P&L management.
- Manage account dynamics including scenario planning and practices.
- Oversee embedded personnel that are delivering direct services to the client.
- Coordinate with the service delivery functions of Pinkerton for various assignments, as requested by the client.
- Promptly assist in the resolution of contractual, financial, human resources, and administrative issues.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and other Pinkerton management.
- Routinely meet with the client's Regional Managers and GAD to ensure open lines of communication are maintained to discuss emerging risks, issues, disputes, training, budget, and other matters of interest.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with at least three years of APAC-related risk management services, security operations, and/or business management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.