Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Systems Manager, assigned to one of Pinkerton's enterprise clients, will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of security systems and technologies across the organization's global operations. The Manager collaborates with cross-functional teams to lead security systems projects and create security policies/procedures that ensure and enforce the protection of the client's assets, critical infrastructure, and employees worldwide.The role's primary focus is to ensure assigned facilities are secure and maintained in line with the company processes, policies, and procedures. The Systems Manager exhibits a high degree of autonomy and shares in the responsibility for the technical security program's success globally.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of technical security projects, including new construction, retrofit, and day two MACs (moves, adds, changes), and decommissioning.
- Design, implement, and maintain all aspects of physical security and support systems including access control, CCTV, alarm systems, and other security technologies.
- Coordinate pre-requisites and schedules with project partners and external systems integrators to define and manage project scope, schedule, and cost of technical security projects.
- Work with vendors/suppliers to evaluate, select, and deliver quality security technologies and services and identify opportunities to improve performance and reduce cost.
- Manage the security systems budget and ensure cost-effective solutions and resource allocation.
- Test, program, and commission new technical security devices and inspect installations for quality assurance.
- Ensure the security of all systems follow client standards and industry best practices.
- Test new installation programs and databases, corrects errors, and make necessary modifications to programs and data.
- Coordinate and oversee the acceptance testing procedure for all card access, security, and intrusion detection surveillance system installations, expansions, and alterations.
- Perform site security risk assessments to support specific designs.
- Maintain and ensure high-quality project documentation and communication.
- Manage maintenance of installed technical devices and systems with assistance from systems integrators and the other company security teams.
- Exhibit ownership oversite documentation and ensure all security systems are accurately documented and stored in accordance with team standards.
- Responsible for security system platform and application support (server hardware) and system administration (badging and reporting).
- Monitor and operate security systems critical functions.
- Support, detect, and dispatch help for trouble/emergency situations and respond physically and/or remotely, as needed.
- Develop all access control standards, policies, and procedures to meet industry best practices and internal SLAs.
- Support various internal and external auditing requirements.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with at least ten years of security systems management including process/policy creation and adherence, industry standard readers and cameras, physical security, access control, CCTV, and investigations experience. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Proficient English skills both written and verbal.
- Able to collaborate effectively and with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to balance and effectively plan short-term and long-term team actions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to carry out multiple assignments within a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Effectively participate within and/or lead cross functional projects.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Serve as successful team leader through cohesive modeling, coaching, and development of team members.
- Able to work creatively utilizing an analytical approach within a problem-solving environment.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Travel across the region, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.