Product Security Manager
Chennai, Tamil Nadu - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Product Security Manager will be Responsibile for driving Global Security and Resilience Services (GSRS) programs at one or more critical supplier sites, as determined by GSRS management, to provide a safe and secure working environment and to protect assets from loss.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible for ensuring the supplier site is meeting GSRS D&S Security Standards
- Where outages are identified, work with GSRS and the site to create and implement a corrective action plan, and follow-up to ensure implementations occur within predetermined timelines
- Conduct daily walk through of office, production, storage, and shipping areas to identify and report on vulnerabilities and non-compliance with SOPs and policies.
- Join supplier in conducting inventory cycle counts, identify discrepancies and report them to GSRS. Partner with supplier to identify root causes and implement controls to prevent similar repeat issues.
- Ensure supplier security systems are operating effectively and are maintained/repaired quickly.
- Support Supplier Security Audits as instructed by client. This may involve domestic and/or international travel.
- Assist GSRS in investigation by collecting and analyzing CCTV, photos, access control, documents, and other available records/evidence. Partner with the supplier security team to join suspect interviews, as permitted by supplier.
- Promote GSRS EHS safety initiatives and disseminate safety materials to working at the supplier site
- Identifying occupational safety issues, reporting them through the appropriate channels, and ensure corrective actions are followed and completed
- Help understand and communicate the site's emergency and injury response plans.
- Work with DSPA EHS onsite liaison to ensure they have completed appropriate safety training before approving access to areas with occupational hazards (i.e., chemicals, lasers, moving parts, etc.)
- Be the gatekeeper for access to hazards areas at the remote location - Ensure they have completed necessary safety training before starting work at remote location
- And other work, as determined by the Manager.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
5 years experience working in/with a manufacturing environment. 5 years experience working in loss prevention, asset protection and/or IP protection. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, , experiences, and perspectives.
- Bilingual in English and the local language
- Basic understanding of Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) work flows and regulations.
- Experience in incident and emergency response planning and execution
- Experience conducting investigations and interviews
- Understanding of inventory management systems
- Experience conducting security risk assessments and corrective action planning
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.