Prague, Praha 13 - Czech Republic
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Operator, assigned to a specific client in Prague, will work in 8-hour shift-patterns within the Regional Security Operations Center (RSOC) control room, monitor all security technologies (such as network video and access control) across all office locations and liaise with emergency services and other monitoring agents.The Operator coordinates direct action and responses to incidents and alarms, compiles and completes security-related reporting for the Shift Manager to be shared with management responsible for the EMEA region. This position maintains active awareness of the monitored environment and establishes best practices to ensure the physical safety and security of employees, buildings, and assets.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Operate the RSOC in shift patterns, as required.
- Operate all RSOC technologies including network video, and access control.
- Provide a high level of service to local and remote sites and staff with the emphasis on the security and safety of staff, assets, and information.
- Coordinate direct action and responses to incidents and alarm activation.
- Compile reports for the RSOC Shift Manager on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide high quality written and verbal reports, as requested.
- Complete telephone inquiries.
- Maintain accurate logs of events.
- Liaise with emergency services and other monitoring agents, as directed.
- Assist in the collation and preservation of digital media evidence.
- Assist in the collation and viewing of network video images in response to incident investigation and in line with code of practice.
- Identify and promptly respond to any system anomalies.
- Support the RSOC Shift Manager in monitoring regional travel requests and travel movements.
- Under minimal supervision determine the appropriate response to each reported incident.
- Maintain active awareness of the monitored environment to promote safe and effective working conditions.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in security field or similar with two or more years of security monitoring experience, preferred. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- English language skills required (B2/C1 level).
- Understanding of video, access, and guard management systems, preferred.
- Basic security analysis, incident assessments and triaging reports experience, preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to adapt the approach based on the individual and situation.
- Able to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written reports, as required.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Shift work.
- Security-related training and development.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.