San Mateo, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Administrative Badging Specialist, assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, will support day-to-day badging operations. This role ensures compliance of the badging program responsibilities, audit and policy standards, maintenance of administrative records and associated databases, and oversees the daily activity related to the badging office.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Oversee the client's badging program and day-to-day operations;
- Answer phone calls and emails placed to the badge office in a professional manner.
- Manage badge distribution and meet the client's requests for all badging requests.
- Updating employee, contractor, and vendor badge access as directed, while maintaining compliance with company policy;
- Maintain accurate tracking logs of temp/contractor badges that have been signed in and signed out.
- Manage and maintain cardholder profile accuracy, create new access levels and groups, and delete unused access levels and groups to ensure proper maintenance of the system.
- Assist in new hire orientation weekly with badge creation and distribution.
- Ensure badging supplies are in stock and equipment is functional.
- Manage the generation and distribution of random and semi-annual access control audit reports and conduct audits in accordance with local procedures;
- Adhere to client policy and security standards.
- Maintain the access control coordinators database in accordance with local authorization list.
- Troubleshoot problems or concerns related to access control equipment, databases, and policies and coordinate problem resolution.
- Observe, investigate, and report suspicious activities or unusual situations.
- Responsible for the evaluation of site information, occurrences, and incidents and communicating information to security management team and appropriate site personnel.
- Maintain the highest standards of appearance and professional conduct and set the example for all security personnel and customer clients.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with two or more years of badging operations including auditing and technology systems and/or corporate security experience. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Strong program management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and badging systems such as CCURE.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $30 / hour.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.