Become a Consultant for Pinkerton
As a longstanding, trusted comprehensive risk and security management partner, our capabilities can help you advance your consulting business and deliver expert risk advisory to Fortune 1000 companies. From strategic to tactical, our end-to-end delivery service infrastructure allows your business the ability to expand into different markets, supply specialized resources, and leverage our connected service units.
As a risk management consultant, you not only gain new business opportunities but you can also utilize our administrative services to alleviate the burden of time-consuming tasks - so you can focus on providing excellent service.
About Our Consultant Program
Pinkerton Risk Advisory Consultants are high-skilled with one or several areas of expertise, such as:
- Enterprise Security Risk Management
- Crisis Management & Business Continuity
- Global Security Operations Centers
- Comprehensive Facility Risk Assessments
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Executive Chain Management
- Data Center Physical Security Management
- Security Systems Management and Design
Why should I become a Pinkerton Consultant?
Pinkerton Consultants are passionate about their jobs and highly recognized by the industry as leading experts in their field.
Benefits of the program:
- Preferred vendor status
- Access to global resources, tools, support, and capabilities
- Quick invoice processing and payments
- Receive new business opportunities worldwide
- Grow your business and professional portfolio