Learn about the various issues that arise when planning an online brand protection and online brand enforcement program.
This article, published in the inaugural edition of Online Brand Enforcement: Protecting Your Trademarks in the Electronic Environment – the latest publication to join the World Trademark Review portfolio, Stephen Ward, Vice President, Pinkerton, aims to provide an overview of various issues that arise when planning an online brand enforcement program and its practical applications. The article explores the following topics:
- Global protection strategies
- Online monitoring and internet investigations
- Tools of the trade
- Trends in online infringement
- New forms of brand protection - embedded investigators
- The negative impact of counterfeit goods on brands
- How to protect your business from these threats and more!