Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Badging Officer, assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, is responsible for the management of the processes relating to the creation and maintenance of physical identify access cards and the monitoring of the access control program for corporate sites within the identified geography. The Officer will work closely with local management, employees, contractors and vendors in those locations to successfully deliver achieve deliverables. In addition to a high degree of technical knowledge, this is a customer service role which will require a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Ensure local and regional badge operations in the assigned area of responsibilities are compliant with the Corporate Global Badge policy.
- Monitor all badge and access applications via the Trouble-Ticket/SIM and RightCrowd systems and ensure that Service Level Agreement (SLA) and commitments to internal customers are met;
- Provide input to the Site Setup Matrix (SSM) for new and existing Corporate Office projects (ie Day 1 and Day 2 works)
- Monitor RightCrowd system working status and coordinate with global team for area access request
- Serve as point of contact with Corporate Security Badge Office (CSBO) in support of badging operations;
- Ensure proper maintenance of badging inventory and records across assigned Corporate Offices
- Perform other badge and physical identity area access management related duties as assigned by the line manager.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
At least two years of experience, in-depth technical knowledge, and management of access controls (Lenel preferred), badging operations, security platforms, and customer service. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives
- Able to adapt to a fast paced, high demand and dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of personal organization.
- Responsive and responsible attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to resolve customer issues in a timely manner through alternative solutions or group problem solving approach and
- Able to multi-task and deep-dive as needed.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.