Vendor Management Coordinator
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Vendor Management Coordinator will be embedded with one of Pinkerton's largest global clients. Within its corporate security organization, the Vendor Management Program (VPM) strengthens the formal relationships with its key vendors and contingent workers, by ensuring critical contractual and compliance obligations are met.The Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of critical deliverables including but not limited to vendor communication and relationship management, SLA/KPI reporting, contract and documentation management, contingent worker management, and compliance support and issue management.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as an initial point of contact for the Corporate Security customer and vendor inquiries or requests for VMP support through clear and effective communication channels;
- Foster positive and productive relationships with vendors to enhance collaboration and achieve mutual goals.
- Coordinate meetings, calls, and correspondence with vendors to address inquiries and maintain ongoing communication.
- Coordinate the timely escalation, resolution, and closure of vendor-related issues via the approved workflows.
- Support VMP Monthly and Quarterly Business Reporting (MBR/QBR) obligations within leadership update management tools and templates/processes to reflect current statements of work for the Vendor Management Program and its sub-programs.
- Monitor vendor performance against SLAs/KPIs and gather relevant data to generate accurate and timely reports;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to analyze vendor performance reports and identify areas for improvement or concerns.
- Assist in the preparation of management level presentations or summaries regarding vendor highlights/performance and suggested actions.
- Support the contract administration process by maintaining accurate records, contract databases, and associated documentation;
- Assist in the vendor contract review and agreement processes to ensure compliance with organizational policies and legal requirements.
- Provide assistance with contract expirations, renewals, and/or renegotiations, as needed.
- Aid in the onboarding and offboarding processes of contingent workers, including documentation, background checks, and access provisioning;
- Assist in monitoring contingent worker performance and addressing any concerns or issues that may arise.
- Assist in the completion of tasks related to contractual obligations/compliance, regulatory requirements, and internal policies;
- Participate in periodic audits to verify adherence to contractual terms, pricing agreements, and service deliverables.
- Identify potential compliance risks and support the implementation of corrective actions.
- Provide administrative and project support to VMP teams and related stakeholders.
- Complete scheduled program and task updates and communicate details to the Program Lead and relevant leadership.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred with at least one year of vendor management, contract administration, or other relevant experience. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Understanding of contract terms and legal compliance.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy in data entry and documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Self-motivated and initiative driven.
- Able to adapt within a fast paced global environment.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and contract management software.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet demands of globally-dispersed team.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.