Country Risk Management Coordinator
Shanghai, Shanghai - China
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Cluster/Country Risk Management Coordinator is an outsourced position that reports within to the Operations Risk Management (ORM) structure. This position is designed to safeguard clients' plants, distribution centers, business offices, products and shipments in general while in production, storage and in transit. The scope is contributing to business profitability by anticipating threats and risk management activities to the operations from beginning to end.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support the ORM lead to execute a customized Risk Management Plan Process/System that supports the businesses, protects products, and ensures the delivery of goods to the final client.
- Assist in execution of a Trade Compliance Process/System that supports Operations goals and minimize the number of risks incidents.
- Analyze intelligence received on the assigned geography to assess potential risk to the business.
- Support risk assessments and if needed conduct audits.
- Implement an incident response plan to include support to the Incident Management and Crisis Management Teams, emergency escalations and BCP.
- Implement and disseminate Global Risk Management Policies, Guidelines, Procedures, and Best Practices in a consistent manner throughout the country for transportation, storage and distribution.
- Implement Risk Management processes for the selection of business internal as well as outsource partners including business offices, carriers, warehouses, terminals, ports, containers' providers, brokers, and consolidators.
- Report and document incidents in Resolver as a tool to consolidate Risk Management Incidents and responses.
- Ensure timely filing of incident reports to the local authorities.
- Measure and report incidents domestic and recommend priorities in any potential risk expenditures. These include but not limited to: Risk exposure and mitigation activities, Thefts, missing cargo, shrinkage, products diversion, stowaways, illegal substances within shipments and risk management policy violations.
- Support the investigations of the Risk Management incidents and participate in the implementation of action plans to remedy weaknesses to prevent future loss and share lessons learned to continually improve responses.
- Network closely with Service Provider's Risk management personnel and pertinent law enforcement resources
- Build strong partnership with Supply Chain leadership and local team to ensure alignment and cooperation on Risk management initiatives, protocols and emergency escalate response.
- Coordinate with the interested parties the achievement of regional risk management certifications to ensure a safe importation and exportation of raw material, semi-finished as well as finished products.
- Liaise with Local Authorities
- Implement a Regional/local Covert Tracking Devices Program following directions from the E2E Product Risk Management Director.
- Act as Risk Management representative and liaison with Make, Source, Deliver, Transportation, Compliance, Business Development, Customer Service, and other related departments on Operations business issues.
- Supports Crisis Management and all Business Continuity Planning (BCP) efforts.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree and/or three years of experience working in Security, Law, Administration, Logistic or any similar career (CPP, PSP are plus)Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Knowledge of risk management concepts, security systems and transportation risk management.
- Experience leading complex workstreams and being able to influence business changes.
- Handling of sensitive information in working with management that could affect the results of employee and business relations.
- Understanding of supply chain risks, investigation strategies to prevent losses, distribution, and/or manufacturing facilities.
- Audit and investigative skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and PowerBI.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
- Must be able to travel domestically up to 40 % of the time and at least twice a year internationally.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.