Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Maintenance Manager, assigned to one of Pinkerton largest global clients, will manage all maintenance activities, including but not limited to, system health alarms related to electronic security and entrance control systems installed at the client's offices across the APAC region. The Manager is responsible for system health performance which includes data review and alarm trends, root cause analysis, and stakeholder collaboration to find acceptable solutions and implementation of best practices.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide strategic leadership to the maintenance teams across the region.
- Manage service and maintenance-related activities for security equipment installed at existing client sites across the APAC region.
- Review software and hardware issues reported by site point of contacts (POCs) and take appropriate actions to close the issues.
- Analyze alarms trends and fault trends, identify technical issues, manage system health tickets, escalate to security integrators or relevant stakeholders, and update POCs accordingly.
- Ensure service tickets are maintained in accordance with global standards.
- Create trouble tickets for support from other teams like Security Operations, Global IT, FMS, and Engineering.
- Partner with other global teams to build and maintain a best practice service and maintenance process.
- Maintain monthly and quarterly regional service requests and system alarms metrics.
- Maintain database of existing security systems infrastructure and relevant documentation at the sites including as-built drawings, HOPs, and warranty certificates.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as Technical Security for deep dives and root cause analysis regarding persistent faults.
- Manage maintenance agreements and arrange for renewal, as applicable.
- Work with vendors and internal teams to identify necessary spare parts and equipment that are available for security systems.
- Partner closely with the Finance support teams regarding the planning and project maintenance expenditure budgets.
- Approve vendor purchase orders (POs) for maintenance activities and monitor and report on-site PO statuses and advise if additional reviews are needed.
- Review and approve supplier invoices within the client's accounting system after satisfactory completion of the service and regularly complete financial reporting of service activities.
- Assist the global technical team on improvement initiatives such as firmware upgrades of the current system and operating systems as part of global maintenance deliverables.
- Present a professional image of the organization when speaking to customers, subcontractors, and all levels of internal and external employees.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Diploma or degree in electronics, electrical, or instrumentation engineering with at least ten to fifteen of work experience with electronic security system services and maintenance, Lenel, access control, system health alarms and physical security alarms, system performance analysis, CCTV, flap barriers, and tourlocks. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Prior work experience in the APAC region, preferred.
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills that are clear, concise, grammatically correct.
- Strong analytical skills for fault data assessment.
- Proficient in report generation, costing, and budget management.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Action-oriented with a passion for getting things done quickly, efficiently, and properly.
- Able to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual and stressful circumstances.
- Strong client orientation and results-driven.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated with exceptional follow-through skills.
- Able to analyze complex situations and data as well as provide equipment fault interpretation and recommendations for improvement.
- Strong cross collaboration and relationship management skills including coordination with virtual teams to achieve the common business goals.
- Computer skill; Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.