Risk Management Coordinator
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo - Brazil
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Risk Management Coordinator is designed to safeguard the client plants, distribution centers, business offices, products and shipments in general while in production, storage and in transit. The scope is contributing to business profitability by anticipating threats and risk management activities to the operation. This role will also ensure that risk management strategies are consistently and comprehensively deployed to identify, assess, monitor and manage potential and imminent operational risks that may impact the client.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Single point of contact on site security matters for advice and/or response.
- Supports the ORM leads to execute a customized Risk Management Plan Process/System that supports the businesses, protects products, and ensures the delivery of goods to the final client.
- Assist in execution of a Trade Compliance Process/System that supports Operations goals and minimizes the number of risks incidents.
- Analyze intelligence received on the assigned geography to assess potential risk to the business.
- Implement and disseminate Global Risk Management Policies, Guidelines, Procedures, and Best Practices in a consistent manner throughout the country for transportation, storage, and distribution.
- Coordinate with the interested parties the achievement of regional risk management certifications to ensure safe importation and exportation of raw material, semi-finished as well as finished products.
- Supports Crisis Management and all Business Continuity Planning (BCP) efforts.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
BA Degree preferably in Security, Law, Administration, Logistic or any similar career (CPP, PSP are plus). 3 years of proven experience working in Security/FM in the private sector. Bilingual (English, Portuguese). Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Able to develop and recommend policy and initiatives appropriate to client needs.
- Able to organize and implement various client specific programs in an efficient and effective manner, meeting all deliverables and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as coordination.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Able to evaluate and recommend changes in intelligence operations methods.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise; accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Able to identify and solve complex problems.
- Exceptional time/stress management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision and, at times, under adverse situations.
- Able to present and defend intelligence positions to a variety of audiences including staff, representatives, and members of the Board.
- Interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Must undergo and meet company standards for pre-employment review.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.