Client Account Manager
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Account Manager is responsible for all elements of travel security including executive protection. Responsibilities include ensuring that EP agents are present and deployed for any travel being undertaken by principles. Incident and Crisis management consulting to Principle, managing and developing Travel Risk Plan and Travel Security Plan and coordinating with overseas teams and counterparts to ensure timely and effective support.This position will provide expertise to support the development of business continuity plans, identify and implement program improvements, and help manage the enterprise business continuity program.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Building working relationships with peer groups and internal customers
- Drafting detailed reports
- Developing plans to close any potential gaps in the security controls
- Creating and maintaining budgets
- Assess and provide additional manpower to safeguard the Client's assets, including people, property, and processes
- Support the management team by providing crisis management advice and support for early and satisfactory resolution of the situation.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree (or higher). Ex Defence forces officer. Experience within the crisis management and business continuity disciplines.10+ years' experience in implementing and managing enterprise security solutions/ programs. Experience with the collection and analysis of threat intelligence. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Understanding of international relationship building and development of cross-functional/peer relationships.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills).
- Understanding of executive protection, crisis operations, risk management, and crisis communication, and familiarity with relevant standards.
- Ability to manage tactical (daily) operations and participate in development of strategic program plans.
- Results-oriented person with strong delivery focus who can work independently and collaboratively with global teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are critical, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyse semi-quantitatively, problem-solve, scope
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft products.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.