Protective Intelligence Analyst (Remote)
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Protective Intelligence Analyst, assigned to a specific client, will support intelligence-related tasks including country assessments, risk and threat assessments, social media monitoring, risk analysis of multiple executives, global events, and other related projects. This position can be based anywhere (remote) within the United States.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide actionable intel and operational security delivery for the client's Global Security and Safety teams.
- Produce timely, useful, and tailored intelligence reports and threat assessments.
- Monitor all-source information to pro-actively identify and assess threats that could potentially impact the client's global executives and business operations.
- Support an environment of protecting the client's employees, assets, and reputation through pro-active intelligence reporting, information sharing, and partnering with Global Security and cross-functional partners.
- Provide guidance and interpretation regarding security intel and practices and programs to support the client's Global Security and Safety teams.
- Assess security vulnerabilities, implement programs to address the concerns, and influence stakeholders and external partners, as required.
- Appropriately leverage resources, technology, information, and tactics in a manner that protects reputation and minimizes risk.
- Maintain data and utilizes performance intelligence to assess program ROI, calibrate direction and demonstrate value to external partners.
- Follow the client's procedures and processes as it relates to Global Security best practices and confidentiality.
- Create and maintain collaborative relationships with government, industry, and intelligence professionals.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in criminal justice or security with at least five years of risk intelligence/analysis and ten or more years within law enforcement, military, intelligence and/or corporate security. Experience required with mixed public records, open-source, internal data investigations, SQL (large data/searches), and/or investigative journalism. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Special events security management and/or executive protection experience, preferred.
- Security/intelligence accreditations, preferred.
- Multiple language proficiency, preferred.
- Knowledge of industry and technology best practices, trends, and changes to minimize emerging risks.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills within a global corporate environment.
- Able to work independently while managing multiple assignments with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Strong project planning and implementation skills.
- Effective analytical skills with the ability to identify complex security issues and customize, implement/execute innovative processes and solutions.
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Able to serve as a team/project leader, as needed.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with the client, internal, and external professional stakeholders.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Able to work a hybrid work schedule.
- Travel, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $90000 / year.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.