Enterprise Risk Program Manager (Hybrid)
Mountain View, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Enterprise Risk Program Manager, assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, will support the Global Security Risk Operations (GSRO) team in achieving Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) goals with an emphasis on physical security risks. This role assists in the creation, identification, assessment, and design of frameworks to manage risks. This position will have a hybrid work schedule(remote/client location), within the state of California, in the Mountain View/Bay Area/East Bay/ South Bay/North Bay area.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support the client's Global Security Risk Operations goals and objectives in achieving emergency response plans and project coordination.
- Partner with stakeholders across global security and other business units to identify, catalog, and document risks, controls, assets, and other relevant risk data globally.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant risk trends and/or opportunities for improvement.
- Design and implement high-quality plans to support client ERM and operational security objectives;
- Define project scope, requirements, budget, phases, milestones, and deliverables.
- Manage and monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions for business continuity across the regions.
- Create and maintain project tracker and dashboard.
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to design and support the adequate implementation of controls that mitigate physical security risks and help achieve ERM.
- Create and maintain an inventory of physical security risks and controls across global security operations.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to maintain business continuity documentation.
- Support efforts to determine the impact of physical security risks for upcoming deals.
- Support the design and implementation of initiatives that support ERM and GSRO efforts.
- Collect, interpret, and evaluate data and different metrics from a variety of stakeholders and sources, and develop insights and recommendations for implementation.
- Present complex information in a clear and concise manner to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Construct workflows, diagrams, content, and presentations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in enterprise risk management including the development, analysis, and reporting of risks and controls or other similar risk consulting. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Project management experience, preferred.
- Data analysis
- Knowledge of leading standards (ERM and COSO) and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 31000 certification and/or training, preferred.
- Able to collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional teams in assessing processes, risks, and controls.
- Able to clearly articulate requirements and drivers.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across functional teams and senior management.
- Serve as an effective team member and leader.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Computer skills; Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Docs)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $150000 / year.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.