Enterprise Risk Program Manager (Hybrid)
London, London - United Kingdom
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Enterprise Risk Program Manager, assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, will support the Global Security Risk Operations (GSRO) team in achieving Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) goals with an emphasis on physical security risks. This role assists in the creation, identification, assessment, and design frameworks to manage risks.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support the global lead in developing the security risk management framework governance and testing materials.
- Partner with stakeholders across global security and other business units to identify risks, controls, and other relevant data points that impact ERM.
- Support to a global corporate security training and awareness program.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant risk trends and/or opportunities for improvement.
- Design and implement project plans to support ERM and physical security objectives;
- Define project scope, requirements, budget, phases, milestones, and deliverables.
- Manage and monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions for business continuity across the regions.
- Create and maintain project tracker and dashboard across regions.
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to design and support the adequate implementation of controls that mitigate physical security risks and help achieve ERM.
- Create and maintain an inventory of physical security risks and controls across global security operations.
- Collect, interpret, and evaluate data from a variety of stakeholders and sources, develop insights and recommendations for implementation.
- Present complex information in a clear and concise manner to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in a related risk or security discipline with three or more years of experience in technical/physical enterprise risk management including the development, analysis, and reporting of risks and controls or other similar risk consulting. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of leading standards (ERM and COSO) and regulatory requirements.
- Understanding and experience of implementing ISO3100.
- Able to collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional teams in assessing processes, risks, and controls.
- Substantial risk and governance management experience supporting a risk and governance-focused corporation.
- Significant practical experience of conducting security and safety risk assessments globally (at least in two of the three global regions: Americas, EMEA, APAC)
- Experience generating security risk management framework documentation e.g. policies and standard operating procedures.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills, including ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across functional teams and senior management.
- Resourceful and innovative approach to resolving challenges.
- Strong computer skills including Google Suite (Gmail, calendar, slides, sheets) advanced Excel, SQL and/or data analysis experience a plus.
- Experience working with internal and external regulatory, governance and risk management functions in a corporate environment.
- Technical or Security Certification (Desirable).
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.