Security Operations Manager-EMEA (Temporary-Full-Time)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland - Netherlands
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Operations Manager will provide support to enhance physical security oversight and efficiency across sites in the EMEA region for an assigned client. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Security operations, and will oversee all corporate security operations, programs and projects by adapting an approach that blends with the client's unique culture. This position is based preferably in Amsterdam, Netherlands, but the candidate can also be based in London, UK.stron
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support the EMEA Security team in all operational responsibilities and priorities, that are identified for physical security program enhancements.
- Support the rollout & maintenance of security programs, projects and initiatives effectively, with a focus on budget management, vendor management and quality control.
- Handle sensitive, highly nuanced interactions with people despite situations that may be complex, stressful, or unfamiliar.
- Oversee management of contract security providers from RFP development through contract negotiation, analysis, and execution.
- Develop a multi-vendor / consultant network to ensure appropriate solutions are in place to minimize business risks.
- Drive the engagement and tactical responsibilities of select operational tasks and projects on behalf of the regional manager where appropriate.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and eight to ten years of security experience with increasing scope, responsibility, and complexity at a multinational company or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Proven track record of leveraging data to drive significant business impact.
- Effective at collaborating cross-functionally and with all levels of management.
- Capable of adapting to and leaning into risk independently with a self-starter mentality and drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience living/working overseas, regional expertise, and language skills desired.
- Experience leading contracted guards.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in working with production, technology, media/entertainment, or content creation is preferred.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required (approximately 15 %).