Senior Regional Security Advisor
Bogota, Distrito Capital de Bogot - Colombia
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Regional Security Advisor, assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, will be responsible for providing operational support and advice to the Regional Security Manager concerning the strategic and tactical application of physical security for all personnel and infrastructure. The Advisor recommends process improvements to the client and Regional Strategic Account Manager while assisting in the development of the regional team.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide guidance and support to the Regional Security Advisors in the region;
- Assist account management with providing performance feedback of Regional Security Advisors.
- Assist the Global Account Director and the Regional Strategic Account Manager with hiring and development of new Regional Security Advisors.
- Provide operational support in the evaluation, development, and execution of regional site security strategies.
- Oversee and support all agents and vendors to ensure project contracts and deadlines are met or exceeded.
- Undertake site visits, as directed by the Regional Security Manager, to ensure the quality of;
- Site security survey plans, security assessments, site specific risk/threat analysis, and training awareness programs.
- As directed by the Regional Security Manager, liaise with governmental, consular, and private sector agencies, to protect and enhance the client's security program and business accountabilities.
- Provide operational support and advice to the Regional Security Manager regarding matters including but not limited to;
- Risk/threat assessments using a demonstrated problem-solving approach to preserve the business infrastructure at the local and regional levels and make recommendations in support of the global strategic vision.
- Implementation of contingency plans, for the immediate resolution of strategic and tactical applications for regional security standards, policy, and procedures.
- Support production quality to ensure the standards of service delivery, reporting, and budgetary objectives meet or exceed expectations.
- Assist with intelligence matters related to security threats and emergencies and contingency planning for stakeholders, executives, and employees.
- Aid in the security vetting of individuals, teams, and vendors to ensure compliance with the client's policy.
- Actively partner with cross functional group processes, programs, and projects.
- Complete operational security-related investigations, as needed.
- Analyse and present key performance indictors (KPIs) to the Global Account Director and the client.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with at least four years of comprehensive experience within a multi-site environment with oversight of security procedures/policies, investigations, vendor and law enforcement partnerships, legal issues, supervision, and training. Serving as a previous Security Advisor in a corporate, public, or private organization's security department and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by company.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Spanish.
- Security industry recognized qualifications, preferred.
- Able to develop long-lasting, successful partnerships with cross functional teams and vendors.
- Knowledge of physical/operational security techniques. Knowledge of risk management, security technologies, and processes.
- Extensive cultural and diversity awareness.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected business results.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Understanding of varied country practices and regulatory requirements.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.