E-Learning Support Specialist
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The E-Learning Support Specialist will be primarily responsible for enrolling users in LMS courses, tracking and reporting completion of LMS courses, troubleshooting LMS trainings, supporting configuration of 3rd Party Vendors with the LMS, and communicating new enrollments to Pinkerton employees, as well as answering any related technical questions from employees. This will be half of their role, the other half will be supporting the Learning and Development Department with course development.
- Represent Pinkertons core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as a Pinkerton LMS administrator.
- Schedule new and existing employee training courses.
- Track course progress and communicate with participants and managers to ensure completion by designated deadlines.
- Create and run reports to track completion of courses.
- Provide support for technical issues with the LMS like LMS course functionality,login issues & Password resets.
- Develop high quality and impactful learning content in a fast-paced environment that supports a global organization, using company brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all learning resources.
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development Department to ensure adult learning principles and best practices are followed in course development.
- All other duties, as assigned. .
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Minimum graduate with one to three years of experience in Learning Management System, devising E-learning training and administration. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, , experiences, and perspectives.
- Experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, and verbal skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to adapt quickly as the external environment and the organization evolves.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to handle unexpected challenges in a flexible and efficient manner.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.