Mexico City, Mexico State - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst provides input and expertise on all intelligence matters including processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for intelligence information; correlate intelligence and contextual data of cases with data used in preparing briefing materials, presentation briefings, and drafting information papers/articles on intelligence issues.
- Review and verify information and Intelligence Reports, Alert Notices, Crime Prevention Surveys, and other reports as required; disseminate data via reports or other analytical products, to appropriate client staff members.
- Provide advice, counsel, and provide recommendations with appropriate responses based upon a thorough and accurate analysis to supervisors and assigned Intelligence Coordinators.
- Assess and maintain a variety of situational awareness tools to quickly and accurately advise decision-makers on possible courses of action.
- Review and utilize diagnostic tools and technology to develop complex data compilations.
- Research, evaluate, integrate, and analyze all-source data in the preparation and presentation of clear, concise, in-depth intelligence analytical products; focus on threats to operations (research and development, production, delivery systems, doctrine, and capabilities) prepared in response to collection tasking and other requirements.
- Perform research, analysis, and reporting on threat environments, as directed.
- May represent the organization in the preparation and presentation of security related information and intelligence briefings at conferences, working groups, and planning sessions.
- Directly support travel protection initiatives through preparation of location threat briefs.
- Serve as a professional representative of the company while protecting client interests.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with one to three years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Able to develop and recommend policy and initiatives appropriate to client needs.
- Able to organize and implement various client specific programs in an efficient and effective manner, meeting all deliverables and deadlines.
- Able to evaluate and recommend changes in intelligence operations methods.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise; accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Able to identify and solve complex problems.
- Exceptional time/stress management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision and, at times, under adverse situations.
- Able to present and defend intelligence positions to a variety of audiences including staff, representatives, and members of the Board.
- Interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Must undergo and meet company standards for pre-employment review.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.