Security Auditing Program Manager (Hybrid)
Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Auditing Program Manager will be embedded in a hybrid role and is part of our client's global security function that protects, sustains, and enables their business to thrive. To ensure that all security programs in place are effective against threats posed to the business, Pinkerton will support their Security Auditing program and penetration testing. The team will simulate attacks targeting agreed-upon objectives, which include business critical technical and physical systems. The Security Auditing program is composed of security specialists authorised and organised to emulate the exploitation capabilities of a hostile actor and the various attacks a hostile actor may take against the enterprise's security posture. Security Auditing and penetration testing exercises will test all security layers and systems active at all sites, the objective is to improve security operations by identifying security vulnerabilities and by demonstrating the impacts of a successful attack.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Security Auditing resourcing - Acquiring actors with relevant experience on an ad hoc basis for Security Auditing exercises at Client's locations.
- Assist with scenario development and exercise planning and testing at all sites.
- Design the exercise SoW to share with the pre-approved vendors for clear and concise proposal submissions.
- Work with the Global Security's legal team to understand any potential legal issues for localized penetration testing exercises.
- Become an active member of a Global Security Auditing and/or act as Security Auditing leader where the operational requirements are.
- Managing remediation tracker, which tracks what actions are taken to mitigate vulnerabilities identified during the penetration test exercises.
- Drafting of post exercise reports, including a summary of the exercise, exercise objectives and level of success, vulnerabilities identified, and high-level recommendations.
- Deliver post exercise overview to multi stakeholder audience.
- Support various Security Auditing activities including intelligence gathering, threat assessment, social engineering, covert and overt security testing, and vulnerability assessments.
- Work closely with the remediation team lead to ensure continuity of recommendations and status.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree (master's preferred) and ten or more years of corporate security management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Experience with Black Hat Penetration Testing.
- possesses a working knowledge of physical security systems and components.
- Understanding of security operations, risk management, and quality management.
- Experience with the collection and analysis of threat intelligence.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Serve as a supportive, collaborative, and innovative team member.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and the organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, at all levels within the organisation, and across diverse cultures.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, ambiguous, and complex environment.
- Able to appropriately define, prioritize, recommend, and resolve problems.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify task/priorities that bring value to the organisation.
- Computer skills; Standard software packages.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.