Senior Regional Controller
Pune, Maharashtra - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Regional Controller will drive the development and standardization of security policies and programs for safeguarding corporate business operations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- To monitor and respond appropriately to security and safety-related events that might impact client members, visitors and operations.
- The role requires a strong commitment to customer service and the delivery of desirable outcomes that resolve issues for our internal customers.
- Live monitoring of electronic security systems deployed to detect unauthorized entry to or criminal activity in client office premises that might otherwise pose a threat to the employees, customer confidential information, assets or business operations at the client site.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for employees and other relevant parties wanting to report an incident, seeking emergency assistance or security-related advice related to client site.
- Escalating to senior management of any incidents, events or environmental conditions that could adversely impact client's interest.
- Conduct security analysis of the incidents identified and share the detailed report to the Security Analyst Supervisor.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Experience of working/interacting with global teams. 2 – 3 years of experience in Global Command Centre operation. Graduation/ Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and formal security education. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.