Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a ProjectCoordinator in the Corporate Security function of a client. As a Project Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in supporting the planning, execution, and coordination of key projects and programs related to corporate security initiatives. We are looking for a candidate who has experience taking initiatives with senior leaders, working on cross-functional teams, and proactively gathering and presenting data to leaders for decision-making.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Security team to define project objectives, scope, deliverables, and Timelines.
- Develop and maintain project plans, ensuring projects are executed according to schedule and allocated resources.
- Coordinate project meetings, prepare meeting agendas, and document key discussions and action items.
- Proactively gather relevant data and information required for project decision-making and reporting.
- Conduct thorough data analysis to identify trends, insights, and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare clear and concise reports, presentations, and dashboards to communicate data findings to senior leaders.
- Act as a key point of contact for internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams involved in corporate security projects.
- Facilitate effective communication, ensuring timely and accurate updates to all project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to understand their needs and provide them with timely project updates and information.
- Identify potential risks and issues that may impact project delivery or outcomes.
- Assist in conducting risk assessments and developing mitigation plans to minimize project risks.
- Escalate any significant risks or issues to project and department leadership for timely resolution.
- Support the identification and implementation of best practices and process improvements in project execution.
- Contribute to lessons learned sessions and post-project evaluations to enhance future project performance.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, advancements, and emerging practices related to corporate security project management.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with 04 Years+ of experience in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Project Management, or a related discipline. Proven experience in project coordination or project management, preferably in a corporate security or related function. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Strong data analysis skills, with the ability to collect, analyze, and present data effectively to influence decision-making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with senior leaders and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools is preferred.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools, as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.