Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Investigator, assigned to one of Pinkerton's enterprise clients, completes complex investigations including the interpretation and analysis of information from a variety of sources to identify and assess potential life and/or safety threats directed toward the client's employees, assets, an/or overall operations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Investigate, research, and resolve internal and external issues related to various threats against the client's employee, assets, and/or overall operations.
- Produce high quality, timely, and tailored threat assessments for internal stakeholders while managing sensitive or confidential data.
- Monitor all-source information to proactively identify and assess the likelihood and severity of threats.
- Conduct open-source social media searches utilizing social media research, public record research, and third-party databases to build leads.
- Deliver analytical assessments in clear, succinct, and appropriately caveated products that project credibility, convey recommendations, and reinforce key messages.
- Collaborate internally with cross functional groups such as legal, customer support, and engineering, to enhance processes, workflows, tools, and system functionality.
- Support senior management updates, including but not limited to strategic, tactical, and operational threats of concern, and briefing key assessments.
- Integrate results and draw significant conclusions from selected analytical approaches to prepare finished assessment or investigative products.
- Conduct comprehensive research on complex topics either independently or as part of a larger analytical effort.
- Identify threat assessment and management gaps and prepare detailed specifications for collection.
- Establish and manage investigative files for all new cases including data input to keep files current with video, witness, or victim statements and imagery.
- Oversee the gathering, storage, and review of open-source intelligence within utilized security platforms.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in criminal justice or law enforcement with at least five years of threat assessment experience within a corporate investigative environment. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Understanding of intelligence collection and open-source intelligence gathering.
- Strong knowledge of corporate investigations.
- Able to manage high stress investigatory environments while ensuring appropriate escalation when required through the chain of investigatory command.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Able to write and verbally communicate accurate and complex reports to management level stakeholders.
- Serve as an effective team member and leader.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Able to effectively multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, and/or climbing stairs.
- Must be available for shift work.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.