Security System Analyst- Level 1
Pune, Maharashtra - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Security System Analyst-, will be responsible to look after the day to day operations in the Security Operation Centre of the client along with his team of Security System Analyst-II, under the supervision of Security Lead. Security Analyst will be responsible to monitor Surveillance Systems, Access Control, and Life Safety Devices, etc.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor Surveillance Systems, Access Control, and Life Safety Devices in Security Operation Centre.
- Comply with laid down measures to achieve, under supervision of the Physical Security Manager and locational Corporate Security Manager; protection, goals, objectives, and metrics consistent with the corporate strategic plan of the client within specified geographic boundaries.
- Implement the laid down security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security within specified geographic boundaries.
- Assist security leads to Investigate security breaches & compilation of incident reports for the same.
- Monitor the SOC post-integration of all electronic security and life safety systems and generate an analysis for the Corporate Security Function.
- Ensure all the above-mentioned activities are performed 24x7 for the entire period of the contract.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate or Postgraduate, with one to two years or more experience in corporate security, electronic security monitoring, forensics, or risk management industry. Experience in control room operation and team management is highly desirable. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Previous experience in security control room operations or electronic security surveillance is preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor while interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.