Investigator- EMEA (Hybrid)
Reading, Berkshire - United Kingdom
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Investigator, assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, will be responsible for investigations including, but not limited to, misconduct, theft, and misuse of client assets, systems, and policies throughout the EMEA region. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote) in Reading, United Kingdom.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Conduct security-related investigations and collection of information including, but not limited to;
- Workplace violence, serious misconduct, violations of non-disclosure agreements and asset theft, inappropriate facility access, and trespassing.
- Provide executive-level case briefings/overviews, as requested.
- Conduct witness and subject interviews.
- Complete evidence identification, collection, retention, and dissemination of investigative information;
- Promote cooperation, innovation, and resourcefulness in obtaining information.
- Perform analytical and metrics database tasks.
- Assist other internal investigative teams, as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, investigative groups, and law enforcement agencies.
- Communicate and raise awareness of the client's Global Security Investigation programs across the assigned region.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Minimum three years of experience in leading, conducting, and coordinating large complex investigations involving cross-group collaboration or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse global cultures and business environments.
- Knowledge of law enforcement agencies and the criminal prosecution process, preferred.
- Knowledge of computer forensics/recovery and media analysis, preferred.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines and under stressful conditions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and/or kneeling.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Travel throughout Europe, Middle East, and Africa, as case requirements dictate.
- 24/7 on-call availability and extended work hours, as needed.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.