Security Operations Manager
Mexico City, Federal District - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Operations Manager, located on-site with a specific client, will develop and implement a high degree of effective security strategies and policies, oversee incident and crisis management activities, provide security-related counsel, and complete investigative and security assignments.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Work closely with the client's executives to understand requirements related to security and regulatory compliance and to map those requirements to current security projects.
- Provide on-going security-related advice/counsel.
- Evaluate changes to the client's environment for security impact and present findings to management.
- Develop, implement, follow-up, and review of security strategies, policies, and regulations.
- Conduct security analysis, audits, training, exercises, meeting, event, and travel security.
- Oversee the security incident response and crisis management activities.
- Conduct criminal and proprietary investigations;
- Complete interviews of subjects and witnesses.
- Gather evidence, classify, and differentiate investigative elements.
- Complete investigative reports in a thorough and professional manner.
- Manage scheduling and oversee support staff.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree or an equivalent 5 to 10 years of security services experience (private and or law enforcement).. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Knowledgeable in security practices and strong program development and management experience.
- Personal, private, IT, and physical security experience.
- Incident and emergency response and crisis management experience.
- Crime prevention knowledge and strong investigative experience.
- Strategic thinker and analytical ability.
- Results-oriented and client focused.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to identify and adapt quickly to emerging situations.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
- Flexible; able to work independently or within a team environment.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.