Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
As a SQL Developer, you will create and maintain existing MS-SQL queries to enhance organizational productivity. You will also be responsible for ensuring best practices are used in database design to enhance data stability, reliability and application performance. Additionally, it will be necessary for this role to assist other team members with technical problems.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Implement stored procedures and views for reporting, enhancing performance and data migration.
- Develop high-quality database solutions.
- Review and interpret business requirements for reporting and automation.
- Research data sources to provide useful insights.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for improvements.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, as well as creating and updating tasks for yourself and the team.
- Meet planned sprint objectives by clearly identifying the scope of requirements.
- Assist team members in enhancing and creating SQL view.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of experience in information management, information systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Azure Cloud Database Management.
- Hands-on experience in creating stored procedures and SQL views.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Relational database, schema design experience.
- Power BI experience is preferable.
- Willing to learn new technologies/architecture and apply accordingly Solid English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully with teams across a global organization.
- Willing to learning new technologies/architecture and apply accordingly.
- Effective problem-resolution skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.