Protective Intelligence Analyst
Remote, Remote - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Protective Intelligence Analyst, assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, will support the executive protection team on all intelligence matters including threat assessments, intelligence processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operations methods.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for intelligence information, analysis, and threat assessments.
- Conduct all source collection and research, analyze, evaluate, and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements.
- Prepare and present clear, concise, in-depth intelligence analytical products.
- Research and assess intelligence requirements involving risk assessments including;
- Executive protection, physical safety, travel, event, property and geopolitical risk, executive travel, risk profiles, brand and reputation, and operations support incidents.
- Assess and maintain a variety of situational awareness tools while quickly and accurately advising decision-makers on possible courses of action.
- Review and utilize diagnostic tools and technology to develop complex data compilations.
- Perform research, analysis, and reporting on threat environments, as directed.
- Represent the organization in the preparation and presentation of security related information and intelligence briefings at conferences, working groups, and planning sessions.
- Carry out all duties in an honest and ethical manner while maintaining client confidentiality.
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills as a professional representative of the company to protect the interests of the client.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and one to three years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Previous experience providing intelligence support to government, military, and/or civilian/corporate/executive protection is required. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Able to evaluate, recommend, and develop policy, project initiatives, and operation methods.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to identify and solve complex problems by analyzing raw data and information from multiple unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- Able to present and defend intelligence positions to a variety of audiences.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Able to quickly adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.