Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Security Operations Center Operator will oversee the daily operations of the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). The Operator will vet potential and/or actual crisis response activations, as well as process and escalate environmental threats.
1. Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.2. Conduct regular monitoring of open-source intelligence, social media platforms, and client specific intelligence gathering tools for known and potential threats to employees, company assets and reputation.3. Monitor developments that may impact executive travel, company events, and/or operations, and provide periodic and timely reporting.4. Conduct proactive monitoring on a wide range of issues pertaining to global security, such as; Terrorism, Natural disasters, Crime trends, Sentiment, Regional conflicts, Breaking News, And more.5. Collect and validate intelligence, assess the credibility and reliability of open-source information.6. Effectively analyze relevant threats and produce actionable intelligence products in a timely manner for any and all incidents including but not limited to threat assessments7. Support the use of new Intelligence products as well as analyze existing monitoring tools to provide recommendations for improvement.8. Maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.9. Track, document and report progress on projects and initiatives in areas of responsibility.10. Communicate with Senior Security Management on matters related to employee welfare, global incidents, operational issues and critical situations.11. Physical Security tasks such as access control, CCTV monitoring, troubleshooting Security Systems and devices, and dispatch.12. Administrative duties as assigned in support of Security-related programs.13. Maintain communications with internal and external partners as they relate to Security programs.14. Support Projects and functions as they are assigned by either a GSOC Supervisor or GSOC Manager.15. All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred, or at least two years of experience working in a GSOC environment, preferably pertaining to intelligence analysis. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Global Security Operations Center experience.
- Experience working in intelligence, geopolitical or security-related disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent research skills: ability to intake, evaluate and sift large quantities of information.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to provide rigorous and creative insight into complex situations.
- Familiarity with standard security communication protocols and security tools.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver timely work products in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with highly confidential information towards all security related matters.
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, curious, knowledgeable pertaining to news and current world events.
- Strong personal initiative, ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver solutions under minimal guidance.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- On-site, non-remote position.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.