Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Badging Manager (BM) is responsible for the management of the processes relating to the creation and maintenance of physical identity access badges and the maintenance of the access control program for corporate sites within India. The BM will work closely with local management, employees, contractors and vendors to ensure compliance and provide reporting and technical guidance required to recommend effective solutions.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Ensure local and regional badge operations in the assigned area of responsibilities are compliant with the Corporate Global Badge policy.
- Monitor all badge and access applications via the Trouble-Ticket/SIM and RightCrowd systems and ensure that Service Level Agreement (SLA) and commitments to internal customers are met.;
- Monitor RightCrowd system (and other standalone Visitors Management Systems) working status and coordinate with the global team for area access requests.
- Manage ANT Groups to ensure all information on primary owner, secondary owner and access approver is updated.
- Oversee the management of access levels creation and request and level modification in the Lenel Access Control System.
- Provide technical guidance for the development of solutions through a deep understand and analysis of different technology options.
- Maintain a high level of customer service orientation and exceptional interpersonal skills to ensure overall communications are well understand and accepted.
- Provide input to the Site Setup Matrix (SSM) for new and existing Corporate Office projects.
- Serves as point of contact with Corporate Security Badge Office (CSBO) in support of badging operations.
- Ensure proper maintenance of badging inventory and records across assigned corporate offices.
- Partner with the Finance Support Manager to manage Purchase Orders (PO) relating to badging operations.
- Partner with the Area Access Managers (AAM) to review restricted spaces and maintain updated audit access reports.
- Plan and conduct scheduled audits on AAM and badge access levels across assigned corporate offices.
- Capture business requirements and workflows and provide solutions to meet customer needs.
- Develop, plan, and conduct training sessions to meet customer needs.
- Capture meeting minutes and action items.
- Coordinate with internal client stakeholders to manage, track and control projects issues timely delivery.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with at least five years of experience in security management of regional access controls/security platforms/systems. Experience and in-depth technical knowledge of access control systems (Lenel preferred) and badging operations is needed. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to manage business stakeholders remotely and in a timely manner.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced, high demand and dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of personal organization.
- Responsive and responsible attitude.
- Able to analyze complex situations, deep-dive into issues, and recommend solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.