Investigative Analyst Lead
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo - Brazil
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Investigative Analyst Lead, assigned to one of Pinkerton's largest global clients, provides leadership and direction for a high performing Investigations Center. This role will develop operational procedures and policies, complete various all-source analysis and investigative services while ensuring all reporting to the client meets the highest level of quality and accuracy.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team;
- Develop operational procedures and policies.
- Serve as the decision-maker, in partnership with the Regional Investigation Manager.
- Provide on-going communication and direction.
- Complete new hire training to ensure comprehension and development of skills/responsibilities.
- Coordinate the team's schedule and employee paid time off requests.
- Conduct analysis and investigation services in a timely and professional manner with special attention to quality and accuracy.
- Complete all-source collection and research;
- Analyze, evaluate, and integrate data from multiple sources, identify information/intelligence gaps, specify collection requirements, and produce assessments and recommendations.
- Independently conduct investigations involving medium to high levels of complexity;
- Prepare case project plan and review with supervisor.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products and synthesizes into actionable reports.
- Prepare and/or review all submitted analysis and investigative reports to ensure accuracy, research and investigative sufficiency and professional quality and edit as needed.
- Establish and manage investigative, intel files, due diligence, and protective intelligence files for all new cases, including data input to keep files current.
- Provide detailed analysis through specialized interpretation of threat information to guide decision makers.
- Ensure compliance with all components of the client contract through appropriate measurements.
- Maintain a continued, positive relationship with the client through appropriate contact and the anticipation of service needs.
- Communicate all issues related to the client relationship, with the appropriate Pinkerton management personnel.
- Participate in designated training sessions and review company training materials;
- Enhance professional competencies and ensure high quality investigations.
- Submit accurate time and expense records in accordance with company guidelines.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in criminal justice, law enforcement, statistical analysis, or a related field with at least five years of corporate intelligence and/or investigative experience, preferably within a Lead/Supervisor role. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Bi-lingual language skills; English and Portuguese.
- Able to write detailed, accurate, complex investigative reports and present information in one-on-one and group situations.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Effective judgment and decision-making ability.
- Must be able to work under adverse and stressful conditions with little supervision.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Inductive reasoning skills.
- Serve as positive team leader.
- Able to implement changes to operations and external/internal environment.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Shift work including holidays, evenings, and weekends.
- Domestic and international travel, which may require a valid passport.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.