Client Services Manager
Mexico City, Federal District - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Client Services Manager focuses on the Director's portfolio, helping manage the client experience and journey with Pinkerton. The manager will provide optimal client relationship experiences, business acumen, operational excellence, employee guidance, and administrative oversight.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Regularly interacts with assigned client portfolio to ensure the highest level of corporate risk management is being delivered;
- Build strong relationships by reviewing clients' needs.
- Keep ahead of the industry's developments.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards;
- Assist the Director with ongoing client service needs.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Manage account dynamics, including scenario planning and practice.
- Coordinate with the service delivery functions of Pinkerton, various assignments, as requested by the client.
- Create reports to determine whether KPIs are being met and evaluate possible improvements;
- Assists the Director with Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Assist with general account functions.
- All other duties, as assigned
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree is preferred, with prior experience in Business-to-Business customer-facing roles or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the job's essential functions, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Spanish.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Proven experience managing Fortune 500 accounts in the service area.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolve.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.