Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The GSOC Supervisor leads the day-to-day activities of assigned shifts in the GSOC at client's location. This position is responsible for line-level supervision of an Operator. The Supervisor assures that all operations are conducted in line with established policy and procedure along with the operator in shift. The GSOC Supervisor receives operational direction from the GSOC Manager and GSOC Program Manager.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Receiving shift pass down information, and conducting shift briefings to provide updates, assignments, training, and uniform compliance.
- Maintaining situational awareness of natural and man-made events that may compromise the safety and security of personnel, business operations, and infrastructure for client locations globally.
- Drafts and sends emergency mass notifications and other crisis communications.
- Ensuring that field personnel respond to all emergencies: medical, fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters, and accidents.
- Assisting the Client's security personnel with the development and/or revision of security operation center processes, protocols, and systems.
- Identifying and routing security for resolution of any nuisance or trouble (physical security) alarms.
- Provides back-up, support, and on-call function as-needed.
- Oversees quality control and oversight for all production, support, and staffing functions in conjunction with GSOC Manager.
- Directly assists in developing and maturing the capabilities of the GSOC including support for operations and the intelligence/analytics areas.
- Supervise the maintenance and deployment of GSOC knowledge management maintained in clients Training dashboard.
- Communicate with senior security management on matters related to employee welfare, global incidents, operational issues, and critical situations. Supervise the identification, investigation, and case management of incidents involving partnership organizations.
- Maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree and at least five years of experience in Command Centre/Security. Advanced knowledge of GSOC Operations.Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Familiarity with standard security communication protocols and security applications.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Protection of confidential business information and critical assets.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel formulas, (API, Webhooks) is a plus.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.