Detroit, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Agent will perform a variety of assignments including concierge-level, residential, or event security, response services, basic driving, and investigations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide the client with concierge-level security at the company location and/or events;
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that may arise.
- Write detailed incident reports following any incident, occurrence, or variance that warrants documentation.
- Conduct quality investigations and complete investigative reports.
- Provide response services related to emergency and crisis planning, high risk terminations, workforce disruptions, natural disaster, civil unrest, and threat monitoring.
- Transport the client to and from company location and/or events.
- Secure the client's residential perimeter;
- Review CCTV, manage access controls, and respond to alarms, as needed.
- Identify and escalate equipment deficiencies/failures.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
High School Diploma or GED with law enforcement, military, and/or security experience. MI CPL is required for some positions. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Concierge-level customer service experience.
- Able to complete thorough and accurate investigations and reports.
- Access control systems, CCTV, and alarm monitoring experience.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Frequent sitting, standing and/or walking for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.