We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Program Manager is overseeing multiple projects or a portfolio of related projects that are aimed at achieving the department objectives, specifically for the Security Assurance Program workstream. The role is to ensure that these projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. It involves as well following opportunities for improvement.Program Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive continuous improvement and ensure that the team meets its objectives. This role requires a deep understanding of quality management principles and methodologies, as well as relevant ISO standards.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Identify improvement opportunities and lead the team in developing and implementing solutions to drive measurable improvements
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration to ensure that improvements are implemented effectively and efficiently
- Develop and maintain a system for monitoring and reporting on improvement initiatives and outcomes
- Supporting program leads
- Ensure compliance with relevant ISO standards and other quality management requirements
- Provide training and support to team members and stakeholders on continuous improvement principles, methodologies, and tools
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement across the organization, through communication, education, and recognition of achievements.
- Uses knowledge and skill to decide which actions to take to meet goals. Able to
- design short-term solutions.
- Delivers with limited guidance
- Leads programs where the problem is defined, however, the plan/strategy may not be defined.
- Work is tactical, focused on larger goals where the strategy is already defined.
- Learning to be strategic
- Provides SME guidance to team. Drives the use of best practices.
- Handles difficult problems/efforts, decisions, and escalations. Mitigates immediate risks. Decide if they can handle or escalate.
- Makes trade-offs: time vs. quality vs. resources
- Contributes materials to share best practices with and wider GREF community
- Regularly supports and mentor team.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (such as engineering, business, or quality management). Degree in Public Policy Management, Business Management, or equivalent formal qualifications. Certification in quality management (such as ISO 9001, Lean, or Six Sigma). Certified quality management professional (favorable). Minimum of 5 years' experience in continuous improvement or quality management roles. Strong understanding of quality management principles and methodologies, including relevant ISO standards (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, or ISO 45001). Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver measurable improvements
- Excellent project management skills, including budget and timeline management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team to achieve its objectives.
- Is clear and concise in verbal and written communication (e.g., narratives, security plans/project design plans/management & research briefs, risk and contingency plans, COE / AAR docs, MBR/QBR, PR/FAQ, OP1/OP2).
- Fluency in English (written & verbal)
- Strong knowledge of policy and governance management methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of relevant international standards (i.e. ISO, SIA Global, etc).
- General proficiency with IT systems and software (specifically Microsoft Office)
- Ability to travel (regionally & internationally) and work flexible hours, as required (<50% of time).
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.