Senior Program Manager- Planning Services (Hybrid)
Redmond, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Program Manager- Planning Services will be embedded with one of Pinkerton's largest global clients to provide operational support and advice to the Director of Operations concerning the processes, data analysis, and decisions for the Background Screening program. The Program Manager partners directly with the client to maintain consistency and efficiency across the organization. This position is based in Redmond, Washington with a hybrid (in office/remote) work schedule.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide operational support in the evaluation, development, and execution of operational processes and strategies.
- Drive alignment and consistency on best practices with input from the Background Screening team.
- Develop and implement a performance management system for each region to ensure appropriate resources.
- Document and track evolving operational processes.
- Perform data analysis as required for driving program decisions.
- Apply expertise to create efficiency in core work.
- Provide operational support and advice in relation to production quality to ensure the standards of service delivery, reporting, and budgetary objectives meet or exceed expectations.
- Provide operational support and advice to the Director in the implementation of contingency plans, for the immediate resolution of strategic applications for regional screening standards, policy and procedures.
- Actively support cross functional group processes, programs, and projects.
- Stay up to date with the newest industry standards and technologies for background screening.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with at least four years of experience as an advisor or program manager in a corporate, public, or private organization's background screening department, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Advisor experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of background screening programs and standards.
- Industry recognized qualifications, preferred.
- Program management experience, preferred.
- Involvement with vendor and/or contractor management.
- Able to cultivate relationships with key stakeholders across functions to achieve business objectives and drive strategic change.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Computer skills and operations-based technology including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office 365 Suite, SharePoint, and Power BI.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Salary & Benefits Information:
Rate of pay: $115000 - $125000 / year.
Benefit options include employer-paid life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, medical, (HSA) Health Savings Account, (FSA) Flexible Savings Account, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(K), paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays) and several employee assistance-related programs. This information provides a brief benefit overview. Upon the acceptance of an employment offer, the new employee will receive comprehensive plan details based on specific eligibility rules.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.