Technical Project Coordinator
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Technical Project Coordinator is the first tier in the technical support backbone of Corporate Security's operations centers. They manage the issuance of computers and other equipment, track available inventory at the operations center location, and perform system updates and equipment maintenance where necessary. They work directly with operators, leads, supervisors, and management to diagnose technical problems, identify root causes, and engage the appropriate level of support so that the issue can be resolved as quickly and effectively as possible. They also provide training on technical tools, maintain the workstations, manage user accounts, and perform a variety of other project and program-related duties, as assigned.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Proficient using and supporting Windows 10 / 11 operating system.
- Manage the inventory of computer assets at the operations centre.
- Oversee updates, issuance, returns, and troubleshooting.
- Document all issuance or maintenance of equipment.
- Manage user accounts for all users at the operations centre.
- Create and maintain technical documentation where required.
- Provide training on technical equipment when necessary.
- Perform audits of user accounts, validate permissions, etc.
- Set up and maintain workstations at the operations centre.
- First line of Support and management of Telephony needs for the local operation centre.
- Participate in Global On-call rotation to cover the afterhours support needs of the operation centres.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Associate's Degree or higher, 1-2 years inventory management, 1-2 years troubleshooting technical issues, 1-2 years supporting Web Services, Experience managing workload in a ticketing system..Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Windows operating systems
- Ability to work independently, with minimal oversight.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and fluently in English (both written and verbal).
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.