Site Security Manager
Tokyo, Tokyo - Japan
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Site Security Manager will provide operational support in the application of physical security operations at the client's campus to ensure a safe working environment and support the organization's core business objectives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide operational support in the application of physical security operations to ensure a safe working environment.
- Assist in the evaluation, development, and implementation of regional security strategies;
- Implement site security plans, security assessments, site specific risk/threat analysis and training awareness programs with the assistance of law enforcement agencies.
- Support the regional internal communication program.
- Liaise with government, consular and private sector agencies to enhance security operations.
- Provide support to Regional Security Manager regarding contingency planning, risk/threat assessments, and the maintenance of effective networks across all business groups.
- Assist with the intelligence gathering process regarding the protection against high security threats, emergencies, and contingencies.
- Assist with the Building Emergency Reaction Readiness Program through the collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Preserve the business infrastructure at local and region level through the implementation of strategic business objectives.
- Provide multi-level communication between the business units in cooperation with individuals, teams, and vendors.
- Conduct periodic review sessions with vendors to achieve quality service delivery provision by suppliers and vendors.
- Manage and direct all security staff and daily on-site security operations;
- Ensure correct and continuous business operations.
- Assist in the development of internal and external service optimization.
- Respond immediately to all security incidents and emergencies, as dictated by policy.
- Provide operational support to the Regional Security Manager during incidents and emergencies;
- Act as the global security representative during initial stages, as dictated by policy.
- Support established systems including but not limited to; Access Control, System Trouble Shooting, and Access Card Management.
- Provide security support for both internal/external events.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with at least five years of corporate security operations experience with ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written. Bi-lingual skills; English and Japanese are required. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Excellent personal skills including managerial skills and presentation skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to prioritize duties and responsibilities in accordance with level of importance.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.