Security Operations Coordinator
Mexico City, Federal District - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the supervision, maintenance, and development of the client's surveillance activities, personal safety of suppliers, contractors, visitors, and facilities, as well as the protection of confidential information.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide the client with concierge-level security at the company location and events.
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that may arise.
- Write detailed incident reports following any incident, occurrence, or variance that warrants documentation.
- Provide response services related to emergency and crisis planning, high-risk terminations, workforce disruptions, natural disaster, civil unrest, and threat monitoring.
- Manage administration work and supervise the different operations that the company handle.
- Identify and escalate equipment deficiencies/failures.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in statistics, economics, or mathematics. Experience in criminal justice, criminology, or another related field such as psychology or sociology a plus. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Serve as a positive team member and leader.
- Security training experience.
- Able to follow operation plans and manage trip requirements.
- Good judgment and decision-making ability during stressful or emergency situations.
- Able to work with little supervision with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Customer focused and attentive to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Must undergo and meet company standards for pre-employment review.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergencies.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking may be required for long periods and involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.