Account Manager (Hybrid)
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Account Manager serves as the client's “Trusted Risk Advisor” by anticipating their needs and recommending world-class corporate risk management solutions for a limited client portfolio. The Manager will partner with leadership to achieve year-over-year growth, continuous improvement, and optimal client experience through ongoing relationship management. With proven progress in the assigned region, a successful Account Manager can be considered for portfolio expansion and progression within the Relationship Management Team. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (remote/client locations).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Partner with leadership to establish and develop the concise assigned portfolio, producing year-over-year growth with continuous improvement;
- Demonstrate organic growth that may lead to portfolio's expansion.
- Establish and maintain "trusted advisor" relationships with clients;
- Regularly contact clients to ensure that the highest level of corporate risk management is delivered.
- Responsible for the year-over-year revenue growth of the assigned geographic area/portfolio;
- Communicate trends relative to fixed and variable costs and the financial impact of present and anticipated business activity.
- Review records and other financial data that impact revenue growth and profitability.
- Partner with the Support and Marketing departments to identify client prospects and market trends.
- Participate in business development activities, including sales presentations, RFPs, and contract negotiations.
- Participate in local networking opportunities, including industry and/or client-sponsored events, seminars, and training.
- Submit requisitions for new and/or replacement positions associated with client contracts;
- Partner with Pinkerton's Talent Acquisition team to review, interview, and orientate new employees assigned to billable positions.
- Plan, assign, supervise, and direct work;
- Effectively manage PDPs (Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals), Operation Managers where applicable, and other full and part-time employees through active communication and ongoing skill development.
- Conduct annual budget analysis and present field office budget to Pinkerton leadership.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree is preferred, with diverse business-related experience across all industries or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the job's essential functions, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer that seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Bi-lingual skills; English, Hindi, and Gujrati.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Proven experience managing and growing Fortune 500 accounts in the service area.
- Experience developing go-to-market account plans and being responsible for executing the plans.
- Demonstrable competence in managing the sales cycle from sales lead to contract completion.
- Responsibility for managing tenders, either sole source or competitive, working with proposal management teams to develop winning solutions.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolve.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.