Senior Finance Specialist
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Finance Specialist prepares reports and financial statement and provides financial management advice on PO revisions and periodical forecasts.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- The life cycle of Budget-PO-Accruals-Invoicing.
- Revisions of PO budgets,periodical forecasts and accruals.
- Assisting in monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting.
- Interaction with cross-functional teams and reporting to Country, Region and Global Management.
- Contract preparation, monitoring,renewals.
- Monthly,quarterly and yearly financial audits.
- Invoice and payment tracking,verification, follow-ups and closures.
- Establish and prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring and progress reporting of programme funds.
- Raise purchase order, monitor, and ensure sufficient funds into it.
- Communicate regularly with key colleagues through regular reporting, by email, phone and occasional face-to-face meetings.
- Complete data and record management.
- Monitor ongoing activities and revise contracts.
- Ensure timely and correct invoices, resolve an issue related to finance, and submit on-time submission of invoices.
- Ensure timely payments.
- Conduct internal finance audits.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Commerce graduate with four to six years of experience in a finance function. Finance experience including analysis and forecasting. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Strong data entry and numerical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.\
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Initiative is driven with a positive attitude.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Effective time management skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.