Junior Analyst - Global Physical Security Operations Centre
Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
In this role you will be tasked with monitoring, reporting, investigating, analyzing, interpreting, and synthesizing data as well as lapses in the Physical Security System of the organization via electronic surveillance across multiple global locations. You will also serve as a point of contact for stakeholders from multiple locations.The role incorporates tasks such as preparing activity reports, alarm-based reports, and data centric reports.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitoring and reporting of alarms using the in-house access control program.
- Monitoring of multiple CCTV Feeds.
- Identify and report security breaches or emergency situations.
- Prepare interval-based data reports.
- Communicate with various stakeholders about occurrences noticed during observation/monitoring.
- Synthesize data from multiple sources/repositories.
- Organize data in designated formats and report any data errors.
- Assist the PSOC Manager in creation of SOPs.
- Assist the PSOC Manager/Global Security Manager in daily operations.
- Assist the PSOC Manager in data driven tasks involving various Microsoft tools.
- Monitor data flows between various sources of data.
- Be on the constant look-out for physical security anomalies at sites via CCTV.
- Report physical security anomalies via the designated mode of communication.
- Assist the PSOC Manager/Global Security Manager in Audit centric tasks by providing information as and when requested.
- Assist the PSOC Manager/Global Security Manager in tasks involving spontaneous and real-time information/data fetching.
- Perform any other task as prescribed by the PSOC Manager/Global Security Manager.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- 2 to 4 Years in Facility Management/Property Management/Security Management/Data Sciences/Data Management/Data Analytics.
- Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication
- Ability to think quickly and follow protocols in a high-intensity activity environment
- Computer proficient
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to comprehend data centric tasks
- Ability to comprehend spontaneous evolving circumstances
- Ability to handle emergencies
- Resilient to stress
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.