Facility Security Supervisor
San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Facility Security Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision, maintenance, and development of the client's surveillance activities, personal safety of suppliers, contractors, visitors, and facilities, as well as the protection of confidential information.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Oversee the company-owned vehicles including the assignment of parking spots.
- Manage and training of the emergency brigades.
- Coordinate the transportation process of local and/or foreign visitors, customers, employees and suppliers.
- Oversee security equipment;
- Receive notifications via cellphone regarding employees, customers or visitors that do not have a badge for access to the building and verify that each person requesting access is authorized to be in the building.
- Maintain presence and interaction;
- Answer security-related questions.
- Investigate suspicious activity; both inside and outside of the buildings.
- Be the point of contact for law enforcement, fire or medical personnel.
- Conduct basic investigations and risk assessments, as required, and provide written reports to the client, and Pinkerton.
- Help the client on Supply Chain and knowledge of CTPAT.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
College degree or five years of experience in security or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Spanish.
- Security experience.
- Able to follow operation plans and manage trip requirements with little or no supervision.
- Good judgment and decision-making ability during stressful or emergency situations.
- Able to work with little supervision with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Customer focused and attentive to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Serve as a positive team leader.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.