Remote, Remote - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
We are seeking a skilled Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team at Pinkerton, responsible for the end-to-end testing of our web and mobile applications using automation tools.
- Participate in test planning and execution across various testing phases, including Functional, Integration, Regression, Performance, Security, and Acceptance Testing.
- Conduct Functional Testing using Test Automation Tools, such as Selenium.
- Execute Performance Testing using open-source tools.
- Design, develop, debug, and execute automated test scripts.
- Produce high-quality, maintainable, and efficient test code.
- Develop and build test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software lifecycle to prevent and address quality issues early on.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing, including Automated Functional, Performance, Load, Security, and Regression Testing for web and mobile applications. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Experience in test planning and execution using Test Automation Tools like Selenium.
- Proficiency in performance and security testing.
- Capability to manage Agile sprints as a Scrum Master.
- Knowledge of writing testable, robust, and performant code.
- Excellent understanding of QA practices and bug reporting standards.
- Familiarity with good software design principles.
- In-depth knowledge of performance result monitoring and analysis.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.