Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The India Account Manager is a senior vendor representative for the corporate security operations center serving India. The Account Manager must excel in people management, administrative oversight, and project delivery in a dynamic, high-intensity environment. Additionally, the Account Manager will be a point of contact for partner and stakeholder engagement across India, and responsible for working to address the administrative and training needs of team members. The India Account Manager reports to the India Program Manager. The role is based in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned clients and on-going client relationship management.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards;
- Assist Director or other region team member with on-going client service needs.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Communicate employee performance concerns and/or project status updates to all interested parties.
- Manage account performance and KPIs;
- Regularly review evolving client needs and industry trends to improve future results.
- P&L management.
- Manage account dynamics including scenario planning and practice.
- Strategic and creative mindset, must be able to analyse local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry. Prepare monthly / quarterly business reports for the client and stakeholder stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data in order to identify and mitigate security concerns.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs. Evaluate performance and mentor team to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assist Director in conduct of Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and other Pinkerton management.
- Assist with general account functions.
- Oversee recruiting for the account. Set the scope for new/revised roles, establish desired qualifications, participate in interviews, and partner with Pinkerton recruiting to source the right talent for the account
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent. 5+ years direct experience managing security operations, GSOCs, command center or call centerOrganizations or 5+ years' experience working within a GSOC, fusion center, dispatch center, or similar organization. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Business management / Crisis management experience with an emphasis on preparedness and response efforts
- Superior technical aptitude; proficiency in MS Office Suite, Lenel, Tableau, security-focused
- PSIMs and industry standard technical applications
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities and tasks
- Strong communication, time management, and training abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks, while maintaining strict deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical acumen and data-driven mindset towards decision-making in order to define strategy, spark growth, and fuel long-term impact
- Must be able to handle high-impact situations and remain effective under pressure
- Proven ability to guide others to deliver outstanding results in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail
- Willing to work irregular hours and be on call in support of 24/7 evolving security and crisis events
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.