Pune, Maharashtra - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The incumbent is a critical member of VOIS security organisation and will be accountable for ensuring in creating and driving the following key agenda primarily for VOIS Spain & _VOIS Albania skill hubs.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support the overall BCM Program & Initiatives for VOIS Spain & _VOIS Albania Skill Hubs including Crisis Management.
- Develop annual activity calendar and maintain the enterprise-wide business continuity Program.
- Ensure that Business Continuity program components (Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessments, Plans, Strategies, testing etc.) are effective and up to date
- Support Annual Certification Audits and Internal audits.
- Responsible for publishing all reporting requirements Group KPI's, RCC etc.
- Handling end to end cycle of Crisis Management, Emergency Communications with Employees, Management, Business Units, and Partners.
- Review & Conduct Business Recovery exercises for Business Operations and enabling functions.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- BCM and Crisis Management experience in large scale organizations.
- Any Graduate with 3 -4 years' experience in independently managing the overall BCM lifecycle of developing, deploying, testing and managing business continuity programs.
- Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Ability to work across different service lines / geographies /Stakeholders.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence leadership team internally and clients externally.
- Willingness to work as per the geo specific time zones.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to support on call, considering the nature of the role.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.