Business Intelligence Analyst
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo - Brazil
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Business Intelligence Analyst will produce actionable and compelling metrics and reports based on business intelligence, data analysis, algorithms, and automated processes to inform and interact with business leaders to support decision making.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Work under limited supervision with internal and external teams to understand, interpret and analyze Physical Security, Investigations, and Enterprise Resiliency data to support the Global Security Operations team.
- Apply a broad range of techniques and theories from business intelligence, data analysis and visualization, statistics, predictive analytics, and machine learning to deliver actionable business insights based on large-scale data.
- Develop visually appealing and intuitive dashboards that provide visibility into key performance, risk, and control health indicators across all business units.
- Define, capture, enrich, explore, and prep data to support desired metrics monitoring and reports.
- Leverage variable/algorithm selection, predictive and behavioral analytics to identify emerging risks and issues beyond operating controls.
- Deliver quality results and presentations under short timelines.
- Interpret and communicate analytical insights to customers and executives with various analytical backgrounds using different but suitable communication altitudes for different audiences.
- Solid knowledge of business intelligence tools (Tableau & Power BI), databases and SQL, SIEM solutions (Splunk), and various job associated programming languages to support data analysis and predictive analytics.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or related fields or at least five years of experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Analytics, or similar field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Must undergo and meet company standards for pre-employment review.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.